Thursday, February 7, 2008

Pictures at Last!

At long last, I have finally posted pictures from our trip. If you are wondering why I took my sweet time, please keep in mind that 4,000 pictures is quite a large number to sort through. But rather than post all 4,000 (out of sheer kindness - and also because Flickr won't let you post more than a couple hundred at a time), I tried to choose the best, most interesting, and/or most representative pictures of the trip. The pictures are in chronological order of our visit, so that you can see what we saw, in the order that we saw it. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to post pictures from every single place we visited (none of my Florence or Avignon pictures turned out well, for example). Still, I think you can get the gist of what we saw for three months.

Since I had a limited amount of space on Flickr, I decided to go back and put pictures up in the blog posts where I referred to something particular. So, if you want to see pictures of chairs or signs or other exciting things of that nature, you are welcome to look back through the blog.

Thank you all for your patience and kind words, and now I hope you enjoy the pictures.

P.S. By the way, for anyone not familiar with Flickr, there is a slideshow function located in the top right corner of the screen. This makes it much easier to breeze through the pictures - you can also click on individual shots if you want to see them in more detail.

Oh, and the same can be done with pictures on the blog. If you want to see a larger shot, just click on the picture. I put a picture in this post just so you could test this out - and so you'd believe that I actually posted pictures. . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My name's Bev from Toos, Switzerland and I have to say your article is very thoughtful. The clearness of your writing is very nice and I can suppose you are an authority on this subject. With your approval, would you allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep up-to-date with new content? Thanks a ton and please keep up the nice work.

Feel free to surf to my website ... portable pizza oven